First established as general merchant T.J. Treloar & Co, the Treloar name has been synonymous with business in Tamworth since 1889.
TJ Treloar & Co, later known as "Treloars", became an icon in the local community. The last retail store closed in 2011, however Treloars had built a strong history of property management for some time prior to transitioning out of retail.
Through Treloar Estates they continue to be a family business with a strong focus on the customer service that served our community for over 125 years. They work hard to find solutions for our tenants and believe in developing strong relationships through trust and open communication.